Since 1842 we have been devoted to creating the finest garments for those sensitive to both quality and service.
The first shop opened in Barcelona in Plaza Real, on Passatge Bacardi, at that time center of elegant Barcelona, well within city walls.
It wasn’t until 1854 when the walls were brought down and Barcelona started to grow, with the new neighbourhood L’Eixample being developed, Bel y Cia. moved to its current premises in Passeig de Gracia in 1940.
One of the most significant steps in the history of Bel was the creation of a ladies collection with the subsequent opening of a store in the same building on Passeig de Gracia.
The Geneva store opened in 2008, Bel’s first store abroad. The intimate location at the center of Geneva’s old town, gives our premises in this historical building enough space for both Ladies and Gentlemens collections.